CompTIA® approved as Authorized Quality Curriculum™ this cost-effective and flexible training tool now makes RFID available to individuals and corporations around the world. RFID on the Web™ extends OTA’s E3 Learning System™ offering comprehensive content, flash animated delivery, detailed resources, knowledge assessments, real-world scenarios and simulated hands-on practical tasks that make learning RFID - Effective, Engaging and Easy to Follow™.
RFID on the Web™ includes:
- 10 self directed Modules
- Over 35 hours of highly interactive seat time
- Comprehensive, flash animated eLearning content based on a real RFID implementation project
- The O-Tag™ providing additional background information on most slides for more in-depth study
- Real world practice scenarios
- Interactive, ‘hands-on’ simulations
- Over 500 practice questions and detailed answers
- Summary after each Module
- Knowledge Assessments after each module
- Detailed progress map
- Resource Vault and comprehensive Glossary
- CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum
This course is designed for individuals who seek an understanding of:
- RFID implementation ‘Best Practices’.
- RFID products including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of RFID hardware.
- The role data management and business process reengineering plays in a successful RFID implementation.